Blogger is the most popular blogging plateform, where you can start free blogging,you can write article and share your openion on blogspot or blogger.com.In last post ,i explained that to create free bog on blogger.com.i am going explain that to add or link custom domain name on blogger.
if you are thinking that i have create blog on blogspot ,then why we need to add domain on my blog.
Lets go tell you that blogger is very service of google which offer free hosting and free sub domain,sub domain means ,your half name ( like blog.blogger.com).If you want add custom domain( example.com).Then you must read my post.
- Top 10 tips and tricks to pickup quality domain name
- How to buy domain name for your online service or business
Benefits of adding custom domain
- You can increase website traffic on search engine because Search engine gives more value to custom domain.
- If you want having Google adsense account,then custom domain help to get early approval.
- Using your custom domain, you can easily create professional email( [email protected] account.
- Custom doamain name make easy to remember,where sub domain is very lost that difficult to remember
- Even more frofits.
Choose Quality Domain Name To Buy
- Easy To remember
- Pickup domain that is Easy write
- Short and sweet domain
- Always go with .com, .net,.org tld ,my best tld is .com tld.
- Seo friendly
- Don’t use hyphens and number on your domain name
Lets Go To add custom domain name on blogger.com
The very easy step to add custom domain name on blogger or blogspot free blog,If you are going to add custom domain name ,then you need to buy custom domain,if you don’t have idea to buy or register custom domain,i recommed to read my blog post how to buy own domain name.You can buy domain from Godaddy and other trusted company like Bigrock,namecheap.
STEP 1. First open your browser and go to website of blogger.com, login using your google account username and password.
STEP 2. Now ,you are in blogger dashboard, go to setting > Basic, you can see in screenshot given below.the last click on Setup third part url for your blog.STEP 3. Here,You will have to add custom which you have registered for use.You domain name must be in www.example.com format.
- You can see two C-name records are showing ,you have to add these C-name records on your domain pannel .
- If your domain registered with godaddy ,then you can also upload Dns Setting file on Godaddy, Godaddy support dns file.
- If your domain on godaddy,then Download Dns setting file, Sign in to go daddy account and upload them.
- Go to Click on your name section in top of right side,you also click on my product button.To add cname on godaddy account ,you will need to click on domain part manage button
- Click on you domain in which you want add C-Name records.Go to DNS ZONE FILE ,then More option > Import zone file .
Now Click select file ,Upload your Download DNS setting file from Blogger.com,and make save button.Once you will upload file ,you will get a message that “Records not containning errors has been saved successfully saved”.
- Change name server on Godaddy domain and hostgator hosting
- How To create Youtube channel in few minutes
STEP 4. Now go to blooger.com ,You need to Make save button .STEP 5. Once you make save button,Your page will be see like this ,you can below on screenshot.You need to click on Edit section.
STEP 6. Now Make all change as given screenshot ,now click on save button.
Now ,Now you have successfully added custom domain name on blogger .com.your website will be live in some time.
- Top 5 + Free Video Editing Sotware For windows
- 5 way to make money work from home
- Best Seo ( search engine optimization ) tips to improve search rank .
- How To Install WordPress blog or website in five minute.
You don’t forget to share ,like ,fallow my pages,You are wellcome to revisit.If you have any question,you can ask using comment box.